Professor. Colette Murphy
- Trinity College Dublin
Professor Colette Murphy is director of STEM education research and communication in the School of Education, Trinity College Dublin. She has been a teacher educator for over 25 years, and researches science learning and teaching from early years to adulthood. She is a Vygotsky scholar and has recently submitted a manuscript of her book, Vygotsky and Science Education,to Springer Publishing.
Speech title: A critique of educational research
Assoc. Prof Jones Irwin
- Dublin City University
Jones Irwin is Associate Professor in Philosophy and Education. From 2014 until September 2019, he was seconded as Project Officer with NCCA on the multi-denominational curriculum in Community National Schools. He is also Subject Leader in Philosophy for Open Education, DCU, co-ordinator of the Values Education specialism on the EdD and the Chair of the Professional Diploma in Education. He has previously lectured at University of Warwick, UK, and Mary Immaculate College, University of Limerick and has been Visiting Lecturer at the Universities of Warwick (2010/2013), Ljubljana, Slovenia (2010), Linköping, Sweden (2010/2013), Banska Bystrica, Slovakia (2015) and University of Catania, Sicily (2018/19). In 2020, he will be Visiting Fellow in Philosophy at Leeds University, UK.
Speech title: 21st Century Ethos for Education
Dr. Shani Kuna
Dr. Shani Kuna is a senior lecturer at the department of Human Resource Management, Sapir Academic College, Israel. Her main areas of research are organization development and workforce diversity. She has written a critical book on management consulting and authored several book chapters as well as peer-reviewed journal articles.
Assistant Prof. Agostino Marengo
Agostino Marengo is Assistant Professor in Informatics at University of Bari. Owner at OSEL Srl- University Spin Off Company. Coordinator of Internationalisation Group at University of Bari. Informatics and e-learning expert. He is involved in developing some new areas of distance learning technologies as: Mobile learning, Gamification, Rapid learning, e-learning Augmented Reality, e-learning Virtual Reality.
Professor. Dandy Goerge Dampson
Professor Dandy Goerge Dampson. PhD is Associate Professor in Educational Administration and Management, and Director of the Institute for Teacher Education and Continuing Professional Development, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana. His Areas of Interest include Educational Leadership and Management, School Improvement, Teacher empowerment, and Teacher education.
Dr. Simonova Maria Alexandrovna
Simonova Maria Alexandrovna, Doctor of Historical Sciences, is Director of the Educational and Scientific Institute of Comparative Educational Policy at RUDN University. She has experience in protecting the rights of children in the municipal, regional and federal systems of state power since 2003. Author of over 50 scientific and methodological works (publications, monographs), incl. on protect children from sexual abuse and sexual exploitation.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Assoc. Prof. Madona Mikeladze, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz Nagib Gharib, Dhofar University Oman, Oman
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Dr. Merle Talvik, Tallinn Health Care College, Estonia
- Prof. Dr. Carmen Sonia Duse, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Jin Su Jeong, Department of Science and Mathematics Education, Teacher Training School, University of Extremadura, Spain